Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection
If you’ve ever had to fork out thousands of dollars from buying a problematic car in the past – If the current travel restrictions won’t allow you to view your next pride and joy – If the deal seems ‘too good to be true’ – Or if you just want the peace of mind that comes with knowing a professional has thoroughly inspected the car, then why not send a Green Bean Auto, Newcastle Mobile Mechanic to carry out a detailed pre-purchase inspection on your behalf?
With years of experience in the automotive industry, a sharp eye for a problematic car (or a ‘patch-up job’ by a potential dodgy seller) a Green Bean Auto pre-purchase inspection could save you thousands of dollars in repair costs and the frustrations that come with it.
Our Newcastle ‘Mate to Mate’ pre-purchase inspections include the following;
- Highly critical inspection of the exterior, undercarriage, interior and cargo area.
- Thorough inspection of the drivetrain, steering and suspension, engine, exhaust, cooling system and electrical system/s.
- Varied condition road-test.
- Computerised diagnostic check and report.
- 25+ High-resolution images sent to you.
- Detailed report that categorises each area and any issues at any hand.
- Trust that only comes from a ‘third party, self-appointed’ inspector.